The “buy now, pay later” practice is on the rise.
According to the FIS Global Payments Report 2021, an increasing number of Indians are following the “buy now, pay later” pattern, which is predicted to increase to 9% in the next three years from its present 3 percent share of the online payments sector.
Take the Bajaj Finance card, for example, which allows you to shop for home durables, smartphones, and gadgets on EMI with no interest through Finserv MARKETS and offers you a large pre-approved loan sum, flexible repayment terms, no foreclosure fees, and exclusive deals and discounts to help you save money.
How can I get a credit card from Bajaj Finance?
Whether you want to buy the latest smartphone on EMI or refurbish your home by acquiring new furniture on EMI, you can apply for a Bajaj Finance card online or offline in a few simple steps. You must, however, first establish your eligibility for the position. Make sure you meet the following requirements before applying for a Bajaj Finance card:
- You must be between 25 and 60 years old.
- You should have a constant source of income whether you are salaried or self-employed.
- There should be no payment defaults on your credit history.
- You must have an Indian bank account, either a current or a savings account, in order to travel to India.
- You must be a legal Indian resident with proof of address.
- Once you’ve confirmed your eligibility, you can apply for a Bajaj EMI card.
- For additional information, go to the Finserv MARKETS website.
- Online, pay Rs 530 using any digital payment solution that suits your needs.
- Fill out the registration form for the IMPS.
- Pay a visit to a partner store and give over the KYC paperwork to the store manager.
- After authentication, your card will be accepted. By visiting a partner store offline and filling out the Bajaj EMI card procedure form, you may complete the KYC paperwork procedure and activate your EMI card.
By purchasing smartly, you can save money.
You can shop for your desired things at over 80,000+ partner stores as well as online portals once your Bajaj Finance card is fully enabled. Get an EMI phone from Samsung, MI, Real ME, Oppo, Vivo, or OnePlus, or browse Pepperfry’s home décor collection and get the latest furniture on EMI.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has over 1 lakh items on EMI, including microwaves, smart gadgets, musical equipment, and PCs, among many more categories.
The Bajaj Finance card gives you the freedom to shop as you break down your large purchases into manageable EMIs. Choose a term between 3 months and 2 years according to your financial position, and on No Cost EMIs, you can buy long-lasting furniture or the latest phone.
You’ll enjoy discounts, cash back, and personalised deals, as well as other value-added services, when you apply for a Bajaj Finance card on Finserv MARKETS. To keep track of your purchases and payments while you’re on the go, download the app.