Ulta Beauty will officially open its doors to Asheboro beauty lovers on Friday, June 3. The new location at Randolph Mall will feature 20,000 beauty products across 500 brands, as well as a full-service salon. Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and provides all things beauty, all in one place. Nationwide, the company operates 874 retail stores across 48 states.
Ulta Beauty will officially open its doors to Asheboro beauty lovers on Friday, June 3. The new location at Randolph Mall will feature 20,000 beauty products across 500 brands, as well as a full-service salon. Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and provides all things beauty, all in one place. Nationwide, the company operates 874 retail stores across 48 states. The celebration will begin at 9:45 a.m. on Friday, June 3, with a ribbon-cutting. During the grand opening, the first 100 guests (each day) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will receive a “beauty treat” valued $5 to $100 and can choose from 50 percent off a haircut and style at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or 50 percent off a MicroZone Express Skin Treatment at the Dermalogica Skin Bar. Ulta Beauty experts will be on hand all weekend to offer free makeovers and consultations. Give Sunlight. “Ulta Beauty is revolutionizing the beauty experience for all by providing all things beauty, all in one place,” said Kelly Smith, who manages all grand openings for Ulta Beauty. “We are truly a premier beauty destination for Asheboro, and our Ulta Beauty experts are ready to help guests explore and lose themselves in the world of beauty.”
Only at Ulta Beauty offerings include:
* Makeup — bareMinerals, Benefit, Urban Decay, IT Brushes for Ulta, NYX, Maybelline, and L’Oreal
* Skincare — Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, Philosophy, Olay, Neutrogena, and Aveeno
* Fragrances — Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Gucci, Vera Wang, and Dolce & Gabbana
* Professional haircare — Redken, Matrix, Living Proof, Sexy Hair, and Carol’s Daughter
* Professional hair tools — CHI and Hot Tools
* Ulta Beauty Collection — cosmetics, skincare, bath/body, hair care, and men’s products.
READ MORE :
- The Beauty of Melania Trump
- How to Create Profitable Software in Your Niche Market
- Things to Look for in a Profitable Rental Property
- The Classic Cars of the Future is the Automobile You Are Driving Today
- Generous customer leaves waiter a $500 tip after his random act of kindness towards an elderly woman
The company offers a popular loyalty program, free of charge, which lets shoppers earn one point for every dollar spent on products, on hair, skin, or brow services. At Ultimate Rewards, members can redeem points on any of Ulta Beauty’s 20,000 products with no restrictions. Members also receive access to the latest trends, tips, and top-secret offers through Ulta Beauty’s magazine, a free birthday gift, and special invites at only Ulta Beauty events.
Ulta Beauty is located in Randolph Mall to the east of space formerly occupied by Hancock Fabric. Doors open at 10 a.m. for the grand opening on Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday. Since opening its first store in 1990, Ulta Beauty has grown to become the top national retailer providing “All Things Beauty, All in One Place.” The company offers more than 20,000 products from over 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label.
Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, and brow services. Ulta Beauty is recognized for its commitment to personalized service, fun and inviting stores, and its industry-leading Ultimate Rewards loyalty program. As of Jan. 30, Ulta Beauty operates 874 retail stores across 48 states and distributes its products through its website, including a collection of tips, tutorials, and social content.